Add to Technorati Favorites

     Be sure to sign up for your free weekly newsletter, delivered free to your inbox.

 
Name
Email
GET INTO RADIO: Words from the Wise

A blog site with information on how to get into radio, and what to do once you're there!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Words from the Wise

Here's another excerpt from my e-book, I will let you be the first to know when it's ready.

I asked broadcasting legend Jono Coleman about his career...

How did you do it?

I Got into Radio via advertising as a copywriter and TV ads, also I was doing a kids TV show called Wonder World on National TV, so radio was also something that came through that... as far as getting into the business I recommend that you should be a fan of radio- do free jobs- listen to the radio a lot and do volunteer work for local radio or hospital radio- anything helps... even student radio- whatever gets you through the door.

You can read more about Jono on www.jonocoleman.com



Feel free to forward this link to anyone that you think may be interested...

http://getintoradio.blogspot.com


Until next time

Neil Long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home