Add to Technorati Favorites

     Be sure to sign up for your free weekly newsletter, delivered free to your inbox.

 
Name
Email
GET INTO RADIO: Q and A with the Blogging DJ

A blog site with information on how to get into radio, and what to do once you're there!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Q and A with the Blogging DJ

When I was cutting my teeth in radio, I wish there had been someone who asked what I wanted to know, when I wanted to know it... and told me.

Well, now there is!

Me!

So, this week, I ask you what you want to know, what skill do you want to master, what information or tuition do you need to further your career or interest in radio. Anything you like.

Just ask. And I will answer.

E-mail me on nlenterprises@hotmail.co.uk


... go for it, I dare you.


Coming soon, a huge new resource for show prep, and an interview with a real life programme controller.

Also coming soon, the e-book- "Get into radio", will let you know when it is ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home