Add to Technorati Favorites

     Be sure to sign up for your free weekly newsletter, delivered free to your inbox.

 
Name
Email
GET INTO RADIO: Podcasting

A blog site with information on how to get into radio, and what to do once you're there!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Podcasting

I had a lesson with a podcast expert the other day. I intend to create a Best of Neil and Nicky podcast, so I went for a lesson....

and it was so easy.. so so easy.......

Surprisingly so...

Did you know that there are pretty much no roles on Podcasting- yep, no censorship.:):):)

And you can be live to the world.

And, as I said, it's easy!!

I wanted to offer my subscribers an easy lesson on how to do it, at a low cost, and I want to guage the interest, so if you would like me to teach you, wither by phone or online course, please just send a message to radio@neillong.com with the words YES PLEASE PODCASTS in the subject line.

..and I will be in touch.

World, here you come!!

Oh by the way, if you want a cracking demo made, hop over here....

http://tinyurl.com/266wca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home